BVC Changes to Contactless Pet Drop-off with Increase in COVID-19 Cases
Updated: Nov 12, 2020
With a rise in COVID-19 cases throughout Montana, Butte Veterinary Center is now operating with Contactless Pet Drop-off only. The Entry Vestibule will serve as a drop-off point for your pet. We ask that only one client at a time is present in the vestibule. You may call us at 406-299-2102 with any questions.
When you arrive at our facility, please bring your pet into the front entry vestibule, and follow the step-by-step instructions posted on the glass door:
1) Please enter the first door of the vestibule wearing a mask.
2) Hitch your dog's leash to the carabiner hook inside the vestibule. OR place your cat/small animal's carrier on the scale.
3) Fill out the Appointment Information sheet using a fresh pen, and leave it on the table in the vestibule. This is so our Veterinarian has all the details about what has been happening with your pet.
4) Write down the phone number (that our staff can reach you at during the appointment) on a post-it note, and stick it to the glass door.
5) Please exit the vestibule so that our staff may retrieve your pet. We will not be present in the vestibule with you.
Thank you so much for working diligently with our team to keep COVID-19 at bay in Montana! Stay healthy!